Once raising your status points you are unable to change them unless you use a special item "Restatus Scroll".
Please check "Title Screen" > "Shop" for the details of "Restatus Scroll".
▼About graphic of other player characters
Why do other players show up as blue sticks?
Render level will be automatically set to "Lo." when booting application if your device's available RAM capacity does not reach requirement.
Characters can be displayed by changing Render Lv to "Max" or "Hi." from "MENU" > "Options" > "Graphic",
however, if the RAM capacity does not reach requirement, you may not be able to change the setting.
▼I can't see my character after selecting my Google account.
I can't see my character after selecting my Google account.
There is possibility that you have chosen a different Google account, which you did not create your character in.
Please try the procedure below, and choose the Google account that you created your character in.
- Clear Data Procedure
1. Select "Settings" for your device.
2. Select "App".
3. Select "AVABEL ONLINE" app
4. Select "Clear data"
*There will be a message "All this app's data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, databases, etc.", but your play data will not be deleted.
5. Boot "AVABEL ONLINE" and choose the correct Google account.
If the account you wish to login with is not displayed, there is a possibility that the account is not added in you device.
Please follow the procedure below to add account.
- Account Setting Procedure
1. "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Add account" > Select "Google".
2. The page "Add your account" will be displayed.
3. Enter your email and password you have set when creating account to add the account to your device.
4. On the initial application boot, the screen to select account used for authentication will be displayed, so please select the added account to use your previous character data.
*We cannot answer to questions such as "Which character is in which Google account".
If you cannot recover your account from the page below, please contact Google Inc.
▼I can't update AVABEL ONLINE.
I can't update AVABEL ONLINE.
Please confirm if the version of AVABEL ONLINE installed in your device is the latest.
In case there is an update, "Update" button will be displayed on Google Play Store.
If you only see "Open" button in the Google Play Store and cannot update although you are on old version, that may be resolved by performing "Clear cache" on Play Store, so please try the procedure below.
- Clear Cache Procedure
Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > tap "Clear cache"