Inquiries and issues about log-in
- ▼If I delete the application, will my character be erased?
- If I delete the application, will my character be erased?
- All character data is saved to the server.
Although the app was deleted from the device, data will not be deleted in the server. It will be necessary to retrieve the data through ASOBIMO Phone Number Verification.
Please complete the registeration for ASOBIMO Phone Number Verfication before you delete the app.
Please check the details regarding ASOBIMO Phone Number Verification from here.
- ▼When I play on my device, it gets hot. Are there any ways to avoid this?
- When I play on my device, it gets hot. Are there any ways to avoid this?
- Like many other online games, AVABEL ONLINE also consumes a lot of battery due to maintaining server connection.
Batteries tend to heat up when consumed while charging at the same time.
They also get hotter the more the battery is consumed. Overheating may be reduced if you play when your mobile device is fully charged or play on a "Wi-Fi(R)" connection.
*"Wi-Fi" is a Trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- ▼About behavior of the game
- Can you do anything about the game being so slow and laggy?
- There may be possibilities where control is unstable.
Please set up level of graphic from Option > Config and
-- Set the "Render Lv" to Lo. or Med.
-- Set the "Displayed Number" to Sm. or Med.
-- Set the "Displayed area" to Sm.
There may be less burden to your device with different setting.
Also,Moving to a channel with less players will also have some effect.
- ▼I can't update AVABEL ONLINE.
- I can't update AVABEL ONLINE.
- Please confirm if the version of AVABEL ONLINE installed in your device is the latest.
In case there is an update, "Update" button will be displayed on Google Play Store.
If you only see "Open" button in the Google Play Store and cannot update although you are on old version, that may be resolved by performing "Clear cache" on Play Store, so please try the procedure below.
- Clear Cache Procedure
Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > tap "Clear cache"