>>>Here are details about Expert Evolve
Thank you for playing AVABEL ONLINE.
Here are the details for updated details for 2018/12/19 maintenance and app version update.
After the latest app version is official, and the dialogue appears that update is required when the app is launched,
please install the latest version app from app stores according to your platform.
- Event "EXTRA AVABEL SUPER FIGHT" starts!
>>>Here are details about event.
- Added 3rd Awaken Class.
- Changes in showing all of line-ups in Advanced Item Shop and Advanced Gear Shop no matter the reached floors in Main Tower.
- Issue of some boss rings' production recipe name is shown differently from the product.
■ Released the character level up to "280"
We have released the character level up to "280."
Upon with the release, there will be adjustments for the following implementations and additions.
- Released character level cap up to"280."
- Implementing Normal Arms level limit "280."
- Adding level limit arms, "280," in Expert Synthesis recipe.
- Adding level limit arms, "240," at Adv Arm NPC line-up.
-- Due to the addition above, we have ended in selling each weapons and armors with level limit "220" and 11 stars to 13 stars of normal equipments.
- Accessories applicable to equipment level limit "240" are added in line-ups at Advanced Arms Shop NPC.
* Arm level limit "120" and above arms can not be stored in Crysta Case.
- Adding Rift stones, Slot Release, and ORB Remover that corresponds with arm level limit, "280."
- Adding Rift stones, Slot Release, and ORB Remover in production recipe at Synthesis NPC for arm level limit, "280."
- Adding Rift stones and Slot Release in shop line-up at Adv. Arm NPC for arm level limit, "240."
-- Due to this addition, we have adjusted the prices for Rift Stones and Slot Release for equipment level limit "160", "180", "200" and "220".
■Change in battle system, and adjustment with character and arms.
- Adjusted the upper cap of Adventurer Series Arms and Regulus Series Arm's status.
- Adjusted status for boss monsters in Main Tower's release quests to equal boss monsters in Main Tower.
- Adjusted the upper cap of random status' added rate, when Rune Arms are stored in Crysta Case.
- Adjusted the upper cap of Advanced Class and Awaken Class' HP, SP, and Skill's power.
* Some classes will not be covered for this adjustment.
- Adjusted the calculation of rates to activate critical, and alleviated the activation rate which was not changed up to a certain status.
*Due to this adjustment, dealt damage when critical activated will be changed.
- Adjusted the calculation of Battle-P when character's status is shown.
--Adjusted the upper cap of added rate for element and monster type when weapon is equipped.[12/19 02:00(GMT)Edit]
- Adjusted the upper cap of status for Mevius Weapons.
-- Having number of dealt damage from raised attack power to consider, changed not to have its MAXATK and MAXMATK exceed character status' MINATK and MINMATK.
*MINATK and MINMATK's highest value will be MAXATK and MAXMATK's value.
- Changes in lowering rank (number of stars) from 4 to 2 when expert evolved for Astra and Mevius Arms.
-- After this maintenance on December 19, only 10 stars of Astra Arms and only 15 starts of Mevius Arms will be possible to conduct Expert Evolve.[12/20 02:15(GMT)Edit]
- Regarding status point that you got 2 points as leveling-up, changed to gaining more points when leveling up as follows.
-- When leveling-up, if the first digit was 5, then the added status point will be 5.
-- When leveling-up, if the first digit was 0, then the added status point will be 10.
-- LV5, LV15, LV25, LV35, LV45....5 Status Points added when reached.
-- LV10, LV20, LV30, LV40, LV50, LV60....10 Status Points added when reached.
- Change to 200 points (Points holding at level 1) to be allotted for initial status points.
- Change in receiving status points for leveling-up from 2 to 5 points.
-- Due to above change, change in getting more points with leveling-up as follows.
-- When leveling-up, if the first digit was 5, then the added status point will be 10.
-- When leveling-up, if the first digit was 0, then the added status point will be 15.
-- LV5, LV15, LV25, LV35, LV45....10 Status Points added when reached.
-- LV10, LV20, LV30, LV40, LV50, LV60....15 Status Points added when reached.
* Removed status bonus for STR/INT/VIT/MEN/DEX, due to increased receiving status points.[12/19 02:00(GMT)Edit]
■Adjusted Main Tower and Guild Tower's drop items.
-Adjusted monsters' status in Main Tower, Guild Tower, and some Challenge Dungeon (Soul Dungeon, Challenge Dungeon).
-Adjusted the drops for monsters in Challenge Dungeon "Challenge Tower."
-- Added "1~3F ORB BOX" to drop item.
-- Removed "ORB Dungeon BOX" from drop items.
- Added ORB BOX in the sale line-ups for NPCs.
- Adjusted upper cap of items' drop rate for monsters in the Main Tower and Guild Tower.
- Changes in arms that monsters drop in the Main Tower and Guild Tower to collectable items named "Broken XX."
-- According to the details of the drop, changes in decreasing in item drop rate, when each level is exceeding the character for Main Tower, and Guild Tower
* When entering map, it would show up as a message if there was a character that decreases the drop rate.
* As the drop rate decreases down to certain level, it wouldn't be dropped to zero.
*Details regarding the newest app
- Changes in items shown in the drop list of Monster Book so that all monsters registered are shown.
* In addition, the items not dropping now will be removed from the list.
- Added a limit for Battle-P when recruiting for Challenge Dungeon, Defense Line, and Technical Battle.
* There may be situation of not being able to enter the recruiting room, when using older app version. Please update the app to the latest version to play.
- Fixed an issue of skill effect not showing when using skills, HP Recovery and SP Recovery.
We kindly request for continued support to AVABEL ONLINE.
AVABEL ONLINE Operation Team